What are Wood Wall Panels?
The Veneered Wood Wall Panels are environmentally friendly, stable, beautiful and created new design possibilities in a building. The veneered wood solution is used efficiently in the production of veneer, as modern production methods ensure that around 800-1000 m2 of veneer can be produced from 1 m3 of wood. With the demountable clips, the wall panelling can be easily installed or removed.
Properties of our Wood Wall Panels:
- Standard panel sizes such as 600 x 600 and 1200 x 600mm
- Non standard sizes upon request, with a maximum of 900mm x 2780mm, allowing for full coverage of the wall height
- Available as a ceiling and wall solution
- High acoustics with the closed or open joint system, covered with non woven acoustic tissue or HPF strip
- Easy and fast installation with metal clips
What Sectors are they suitable for?
- Transport (airports, metro, bus, train stations)
- Public spaces
With Veneered Wood Wall Panels we give you the freedom to create natural looking wall designs. The natural look of the wood wall panels bring peace, happiness and joy in projects where it has been added because of its natural look. The veneered wall panels are selected by professional interior designers. And did you know that the natural growth patterns of each tree can be clearly seen in the veneer? This is including natural characteristics like outgrowth and knots.
With an amount of 40 different light and dark veneer tones we have a wide choice of options to create the ideal ambiance and feeling. There is a veneer for each architectural design. The panels are standard provided with a transparent lacquer, but if a special look is required, special varnishes, staining or paint finishes we can also help you.
For more information, get in touch with our team today.